Shia- الشيعة
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Great Propaganda Against Imam Ali (as)

Go down

A Great Propaganda Against Imam Ali (as) Empty A Great Propaganda Against Imam Ali (as)

Post  Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 am

Salaam Alaykum,

Salafis Have Crossed Their Limits,Look At This

It Was Said That A Man From Rome Has Seen Imam Ali (as ) And He Drawn Him On The Skin Of Deer ! .

Here Is The Picture In The Italian Museum . Roma

A Great Propaganda Against Imam Ali (as) 17315192_5d2fc4ad1269764200

Now The Questions Arises !

Who was this Roman and when did he meet Imam Ali (as)?

Was it after the Prophet's (pbuh) death or after?

If it was before the Prophet's death - wouldn't he rather draw the Prophet (pbuh) who was a more important figure?

Even if it was after the Prophet (pbuh), wouldn't he rather draw the rulers of the time or did he come all the way from Rome and only decided to meet and draw Imam Ali (as) from the thousands of individuals that lived in Medina. And if it was after the death of Uthman, then I would assume then that would be defined as "towards the end of the life of Amir al-Mu'mineen (as)"

Did he draw any one else? Any other companions?

Unfortunately Some Shia Believes In It Too !

Wallah,It Is A Mockery Of Imam Ali (as)

Of course the story just made up and I highly doubt you'll find this picture in some Roman museum.
As to why I'm so certain the story isn't true, and why the picture isn't likely more than a hundred or so years old (if that), it's because no one, Roman or otherwise, drew like that back then. Here's artwork from around that time period.

A Great Propaganda Against Imam Ali (as) 17315206_7db20e721269764752

See how different it is?

And anyhow, do you really think Amir al-Mu'mineen (as) would have sat down and posed for someone to draw a picture of him??

According To Me This Is A Doctored Image of Kimbo Slice

A Great Propaganda Against Imam Ali (as) 17315223_5bc7e8aa1269765345
A Great Propaganda Against Imam Ali (as) 17315224_89c81d531269765418

May Allah Curse These Wahhabis/Salafis For The Propaganda Against Ameer ul Momineen (as).

Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri
Admin

https://shia.forum.st

Back to top Go down