Shia- الشيعة
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imam Ali (as) is the Creator!!! (a hasan Sunni hadith)

Go down

Imam Ali (as) is the Creator!!! (a hasan Sunni hadith) Empty Imam Ali (as) is the Creator!!! (a hasan Sunni hadith)

Post  Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

There is an authentic Sunni hadith that may be a big slap in the face of Nawasib,. Bakris and their allies. It is from the book Min Hadith Yahya ibn Ma'een Min Riwayat Abu Bakr al-Maruzi.Text

- حدثنا يحيى بن آدم ثنا إسرائيل عن أبي إسحاق عن هبيرة بن يريم قال خرج إلينا علي رضي الله عنه وفي يده بندقة فقال أتدرون ما هذه .
قلنا لا ندري .
قال لكني أدري أنا صنعتها ( ألا يعلم من خلق وهو اللطيف الخبير )

Yahya ibn Adam - Israil - Abu Ishaq - Hubayrah ibn Yuraym, who said:

Ali, may Allah be pleased with him, came to us, holding a hazelnut and he said: "Do you people know what this is?" We said, "We do not know." He then said: "As for me, I know that I created it.� 'Should He not know, He that created? And He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).'" (Qur'an 67:14)

The annotator of the book, Hasan ibn Abdullah al-Subayt says:

إسناده حسن

Its chain is hasan.

Possibly an explanation of this is in these verses:

Qur'an 23:14: So blessed be Allah, the Best of THE creators.

Qur'an 36:125: The Best of THE creators.

Note that the above verses have called those people "al-Khaliqin", meaning that each of them is al-Khaliq (THE creator).

Warning: This is a very deep topic, and is not for beginners. It is a question of Ma'rifah.

Imam Ali (as) is the Creator!!! (a hasan Sunni hadith) 17304144_edcba32d1269194305

Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri
Admin

https://shia.forum.st

Back to top Go down