Shia- الشيعة
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intellectual Accomplishments Of Imam Muhammad Taqi (a.s)

Go down

Intellectual Accomplishments Of Imam Muhammad Taqi (a.s) Empty Intellectual Accomplishments Of Imam Muhammad Taqi (a.s)

Post  Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 pm

One day Imam Muhammad Taqi (a.s), then aged nine, was standing with some boys in a lane of Baghdad. Seeing the entourage of Mamun all the others ran away, but as was his habit, Imam (a.s) continued to stand at his place. Mamun came forward and asked him, “Boy! Why did you not run away?” He replied, “O Chief! The passage was not narrow. There was no expectation that you would punish an innocent person. Then why should I run away?” Mamun liked this explanation and he asked the name of this boy and that of his father. He said, “I am Muhammad and Imam Reza (a.s) was my respected father.” Mamun was moved by his condition and he spurred his horse forward. At that time he was going for hunting and he had some falcons with him. When he left the habitations he released a falcon to pursue a partridge. The falcon disappeared and returned after sometime carrying a small fish in its beak. Mamun was greatly astounded. On his return he found the boys playing. All ran away except Imam Muhammad Taqi (a.s). Mamun approached him and asked, “Tell me, what I hold in my hand?” He replied, “The Almighty Allah has created little fishes in the sea of His power that the falcons of the kings prey upon and inform the sons of the Ahl ul-Bayt of the Prophet.”

Sawaiqul Mohreqa

Intellectual Accomplishments Of Imam Muhammad Taqi (a.s) 17431900_6061591c1277236335

Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri
Admin

https://shia.forum.st

Back to top Go down