Shia- الشيعة
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of us is Mohammad, the middle is Mohammad and the last is Mohammad أولنا محمد وأوسطنا محمد وآخرنا محمد

Go down

One of us is Mohammad, the middle is Mohammad and the last is Mohammad أولنا محمد وأوسطنا محمد وآخرنا محمد Empty One of us is Mohammad, the middle is Mohammad and the last is Mohammad أولنا محمد وأوسطنا محمد وآخرنا محمد

Post  Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Once The Question Was Asked From Imam Jaffar-as-Sadiq (AS)

حسن بن سليمان الحلي في المحتضر, روي عن زيد الشحام قال: قلت لأبي عبد الله (ع) أيما أفضل الحسن أم الحسين ‘؟ فقال (ع): إن فضل أولنا يلحق بفضل آخرنا وفضل آخرنا يلحق بفضل أولنا, فكلّ له فضل, قلت جعلت فداك وسّع عليّ في الجواب فإني والله ما سألتك الأمر مرتاداً؟ فقال (ع): نحن من شجرة طيبة برأنا الله من طينة واحدة فضلُنا من الله وعلمنا من عند ...الله ونحن أمنائه على خلقه والدعاة الى دينه والحجاب فيما بينه وبين خلقه, أزيدك يا زيد؟ قلت نعم, فقال (ع): خَلقنا واحد, وعلمنا واحد, وفضلنا واحد, وكلنا واحد عند الله عز وجل,, قلت فأخبرني بعدتكم؟ فقال: اثنا عشر, هكذا حول عرش ربنا في مبتدء خلقنا, أولنا محمد وأوسطنا محمد وآخرنا محمد.

المحتضر ص159، عنه البحار ج25 ص363, خاتمة المستدرك ج1 ص126، الغيبة للنعماني ص85، عنه البحار ج32 ص399
(تحقيق مركز سيد الشهداء (ع) للبحوث الاسلامية

Hasan Bin Suleiman Alhelli stated in Almohtadar that Zaid Alsheham said:" I asked Imam Al-Sadiq:' Is Al-Hasan better or Al-Hossein?' He (PBUH) replied:" The virtues of the first one of us follow the virtues of the last and the virtues of the last follow the virtues of the first and every one of us has his own virtues." I said:" Let my... soul be yours! Tell me more. By Allah! I didn't ask you with doubt." So, he (PBUH) said:" We are from a blessed tree. Allah created us from the same clay. Our virtues and knowledge are from Allah. We are guardians of His creatures and preachers of His religion. We are the veil between Him and his creatures. Do you want to know more, Zaid?" I said:" Yes, I do." He (PBUH) said:" We are made as one, our knowledge is one, our virtues are one and we are all one to Allah Almighty." Then, I said:" Tell me how many are you?" He said:" We are twelve, just as we were surrounding the throne when we were first created. The first one of us is Mohammad, the middle is Mohammad and the last is Mohammad.""

(AlMohtadar p159, Al Bihar vol25 p363, AlGhayba p85)
Inspected & Translated by Sayyid Shouhadaa's (AS) Center for Islamic research)

One of us is Mohammad, the middle is Mohammad and the last is Mohammad أولنا محمد وأوسطنا محمد وآخرنا محمد 17357573_eddfc1e21272273866

Syed KamiL Abbas Jafri
Admin

https://shia.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum